Ray of Bright

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

March Birchbox

I am loving the March Birchbox! I know I haven't posted about it before, and I will try to every month, but it's seriously the best part about my month. I have been receiving them for over a year now, and at $10 a month, I will probably be doing it for a long time! :) For those of you who don't know what it is, it's a monthly subscription (you can buy 3, 6, or 12 months or just have them bill you monthly). They send you 4-6 samples that align with a beauty profile you fill out. So this month we have..

MAKE eyeshadow
MAKE face primer broad spectrum SPF30
Oscar Blandi hair lift mousse
Whish shave crave shaving cream
Madewell emery board

I haven't tried any out because I just got it today, but I can't wait to try the shave cream and hair mousse! Since my hair is so thin and fine, I'm constantly looking for ways to volumize! I've been using Aquage volumizing mousse, but I'll try other stuff too! If you want to know more about it, go visit www.birchbox.com. Oh, one of the best parts about it...you can review each product you get in your box, and earn 10 points for each review. 100 points and you get $10 to spend on full size products in their store!! Love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment