Ray of Bright

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Amazing Cookies


I pinned this recipe a few days ago, and I knew I just had to make them. Four ingredients and super easy? Right up my alley. What I didn't know is that they are AMAZING. Seriously. I cannot describe how yummy they are. Chewy, soft, and so full of flavor! You really have to try them. 

Lemon Burst Cookies

1 box of lemon cake mix
1 8oz container of Cool Whip
1 egg
Powdered sugar

Preheat oven to 350. Beat cool whip, egg, and cake mix until blended. The dough will be extremely thick and very very sticky. Tastes great though. Drop spoonfuls into a bowl of powdered sugar. It's very sticky on your hands until you roll it in the powdered sugar. Place on a cookie sheet covered in parchment paper. It made 2 dozen cookies for me. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Then eat them all.

Next time I am going to also try a strawberry or orange cake mix. I'm not a chocolate fan, but I bet it would be good too!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment